“Words are easy, like the wind; Faithful friends are hard to find.”
So, you made it. Since I have no reason to doubt you, and no way to know, I have no choice but to assume you didn't cheat to get here. Isn't it interesting? The lengths to which a person will go to make a friend? Jane Austin once said, "There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends."
I suppose you've come this far to see what it is that I will bring to this newfound companionship we have. There is strength in numbers. And I am a very strong number to count on your side. Someone once said that imitation is the easiest method for gaining wisdom. Surely there is no greater gateway to strength that I can offer you than the example of wisdom.
This is not the end. Oh yes, it is, of course, the end of the runway. So it is now time to take off. You are now my friend, and I, yours. I've waited for you. Now wait for me. I have things in the works that will benefit both of us greatly.
Until then, enjoy the many benefits of having reached this friendship status with me. You may have noticed that there is an item on the store that is unable to be purchased. You may now possess this item. You put in the work to find out the code word. Now here's a free code word for you to unlock this badge of friendship: survival. C.S Lewis wrote, "Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things which give value to survival."
As my friend, I will ensure that you hear from me before anyone else does in the months to come. Goodbye for now. Thank you for doing your part.
- Tavish Anderson: "Nothing to brag about, thank you Aiden for the help"
- Aiden Cannon: "Truly was a joy to accomplish, except for the last part of course! Now I know way too much about trees in Michigan and a horrible movie."
- John Parsons: "I done did it!"
- Jordan Odor: "Third!"
- Sam Huggins: "I did it in less than 2.5 hours without looking at the FAQ's. I'm pretty much a big deal."
- Levi Facione: "Yes, it took me well over 5 hours, but it was lots of fun solving this! Brilliant work!"